I do not want to steal my sister's thunder but I cannot contain myself any longer! I am officially an aunt!!! Kiernan Knox or "KK" as we call him was born June 15th.





The hospital would not allow non-siblings into Aunt Masure's room so we had to wait outside!! Very difficult containing so much excitement!!!
But the hospital couldn't keep me away!!!
The hospital did allow the kids to go to the nursery! They were so excited for a glimpse of their new cousin!!
Ladies, don't let this one fool ya! Those eyes show signs of sweetness but really it's a lot of mischief in disguise!! But he will tell you, "I love her." I am trying to work on his use of pronouns!!
And once the littlest one in the village, Hadleigh has not shown any sign that she is impressed with her new cousin. She has refused to even look at him!!

3 comments:
Hey I'm trying to find time. Sheeezzzz!!! I am a first time mommy. Tonight I will get my posts done!
Summer, you are a slacker. I really hope I get to see him when we're there! Allison and I are counting down. Aidan is just being two. Get ready San Antonio, Aidan McAfee is about to blow into town!
Congratulations to Summer! I am so excited for your family!
Post a Comment