Friday, December 11, 2009

The song that could have been....

Last night, Jillian was in a "holiday concert" at her school. Bryan and I missed her singing in last year's performance because it was during the day at MDO. This year, her school had it at night so Bryan and I were excited that we could attend.

This is Jillian with her portfolio of work that she wanted to show us.

Rocco was very excited to see his sister perform.


So I don't know what I was thinking. She performs at our house every night singing all sorts of songs. I was thinking a future Celine or Barbra or or Julie or Bette.


This is what we got....


Not exactly a "star" performance but we still love her!! We are going to work on her stage fright so that next year she will actually SING!!!



1 comment:

Summer said...

I thought I taught her to be the CENTER of attention. I will keep working with her!